LUMITRONIX Matrix LED surface module: Flexible and efficient LED lighting system. Discover our Matrix LED surface module - a highly flexible lighting system that impresses with high quality, durability and efficiency. Each 4.5x4.5 cm segment of the Matrix LED surface module contains nine high-performance Nichia SMD LEDs and delivers an impressive light output of just 1.8 watts
Unlimited combination and application possibilities
The Matrix LED surface module enables you to create almost limitless lighting concepts. Whether as advertising signs, illuminated letters or ambient lighting, the Matrix system adapts to your needs. It has a compact design and is easy to mount, so it can also be installed directly as a technical luminaire on the ceiling or wall.
Matrix LED surface module by LUMITRONIX: quality and efficiency
As specialists in LED technology, we rely on high-quality components. Our Matrix LED surface area modules benefit from the proven technology of the world market leader Nichia. The typical CRI is over 85, so you can always enjoy natural colour rendering. The warm white colour tone creates a pleasant atmosphere and the high efficiency saves energy. We've also thought of all the details when it comes to installation, with our recommendation to use plastic shims for extra protection of the conductive tracks.
For more information on Nichia and the full warranty conditions, click here.
Powerful and versatile: more about LUMITRONIX Matrix LED area modules
As experts in the field of LED technology, we, LUMITRONIX, are your reliable partner. We produce a wide range of durable products directly in Germany and place particular emphasis on the sustainability of our production. Our broad product portfolio and our experience enable us to offer attractive conditions and services for business customers as well.
- High efficiency: cost reductions through low energy consumption and durability
- Compact design: Offers maximum flexibility
- Easy assembly and installation: For a wide range of applications
- 5-year warranty: For planning and investment security
- High-quality Nichia LEDs: HighPower SMD LEDs (NSSL157AT-H3) guarantee high quality
- Free design: Strands, surfaces, shapes - limitless possibilities
- Easy mounting: Holes for screw fixing
Areas of application
- Illuminated advertising / backlighting: put your advertising in the right light
- Illuminatedletters and light boxes: For effective illumination
- Room lighting: Create a pleasant atmosphere
- Decoration: Set accents
- Indirect lighting: For atmospheric lighting effects
- Conversion/upgrading of old luminaires: To modern LED technology
- (LxWxH) approx. 45mm x 45mm x 2,5mm (per segment)
- Hole diameter approx. 3mm
- Hole spacing (centre/centre) approx. 15mm
FAQ about our Matrix LED surface modules:
- Are the Matrix LED modules from LUMITRONIX dimmable?
Yes, as long as a suitable dimmer is used.
- What does the CRI specification mean for the Matrix LED modules?
The Color Rendering Index (CRI) indicates how natural the colours appear under the light. The higher the value, the more natural the colour effect.
Matrix LED surface module by LUMITRONIX: Unlimited combinations for individual lighting design
The LUMITRONIX Matrix, an LED surface module with 36 Nichia LEDs, offers infinite design possibilities for individual lighting design. With its high-quality and long-life Nichia LEDs, this product is not only suitable for technical use, but also creates a pleasant atmosphere with a warm white colour tone
Innovative design of the LUMITRONIX Matrix
This innovative matrix from LUMITRONIX consists of segments that can be combined at will at any time. Each segment measures 4.5 x 4.5 cm and has nine highly efficient SMD LEDs from Nichia. Thanks to the direct connectors, the segments can be lined up seamlessly, offering great possibilities for designing letters, long strings or huge surfaces.
Energy efficiency and durability
The LUMITRONIX Matrix is not only flexible and versatile, but also energy efficient and durable. For only 1.8 watts at 12V, the Matrix offers a high luminous efficacy of 560 lm (60,000 lm per square metre), surpassing the brightness of conventional LED spots and even 40W incandescent bulbs while consuming less than a tenth of the energy. In addition, we guarantee a service life of 5 years for our product, which offers you investment security.
The installation of the LUMITRONIX Matrix is simple and requires no special tools. In addition, the matrix offers holes for screw fixation, which ensures a stable and secure installation. To prevent damage to the PCB tracks, plastic washers should be used between the screw head and the PCB during installation. No additional cooling systems are needed for installation, as the matrix is passively cooled due to its high efficiency.
Partnership with Nichia
As a distributor of Nichia, the world leader in LEDs, we offer only the highest quality. With over 100 years of experience in the semiconductor industry, Nichia produces products that reflect the highest efficiency, long life and high quality. The use of Nichia's high-power SMD LEDs (NSSL157AT-H3) in our matrix guarantees high performance and reliability. In addition, we offer particularly attractive conditions for business customers.
- How are the segments of the matrix connected to each other?
The matrix segments can be easily connected to each other with our Superflux connectors.
- Does the Matrix require passive or active cooling?
No, thanks to its high efficiency, no additional cooling is required.
- Do I need to use special tools for the installation?
No, the installation of the matrix does not require any special tools. The individual segments can be broken by hand and also work individually.
Manufactured by LUMITRONIX
As one of the leading suppliers of LED lighting solutions, LUMITRONIX has over 20 years of experience in this field. Our products are manufactured directly in Germany, which guarantees the highest quality and sustainability. With our high-end production lines and broad industry knowledge, we are able to deliver customised solutions for both end and corporate customers.
- Durability: 5-year warranty
- Functionality: Can be combined with our Superflux skirtings & accessories
- Installation: Easy mounting and installation
- Performance: High quality Nichia HighPower SMD LEDs (NSSL157AT-H3)
- Advertising: Illuminated signage / backlighting
- Interior: Room lighting
- Decoration: Decoration, Indirect light
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) approx. 45mm x 45mm x 2,5mm (per segment)
- Holediameter: approx. 3mm
- Hole spacing: (centre/centre) approx. 15mm