Experiences with LUMITRONIX SmartArray Q3+1 Dim2Warm LED point light source
Discover the innovative SmartArray Q3 + 1 Dim2Warm LED point light source from LUMITRONIX, an efficient solution specially developed for luminaire manufacturers. It offers an exemplary price-performance ratio, maximum efficiency and excellent photometric properties.
Inaddition, this point light source is characterised by its Dim2Warm technology, which makes it possible to change the colour temperature when dimming
Features and highlights of the SmartArray Dim2Warm LED point light source from LUMITRONIX
This state-of-the-art LED module impresses with its Dim2Warm technology, which enables similar behaviour to incandescent lamps. When dimmed, the point light source produces a warmer light, simulating the traditional look of old incandescent bulbs - but without the drawbacks of inefficient consumption and short life. This function requires no additional control device and is therefore particularly user-friendly.
The advantages of LUMITRONIX LED modules
As a manufacturer with 20 years of experience and market-leading machine technology for SMT assembly, LUMITRONIX has the perfect range of products for small companies and tinkerers. The range of LED products is enormous and offers customers the opportunity to explore their huge range of colour temperatures and light properties.
Sustainability as a core value of LUMITRONIX
Sustainability is not an empty slogan for us, but an integral part of our business practice. We are intensively committed to environmentally conscious production processes and ensure that our LEDs are long-lasting and energy-efficient.
- Dim2Warm technology: simulates the colour temperature behaviour of incandescent lamps.
- Colour temperatures: 3000K-2000K for 53687 and 2700K-2000K for 53678.
- Constant current LED module: 350mA constant current module for uniform illumination.
- High efficiency: Up to 105lm/W efficiency by using Nichia LEDs.
- Safe installation: Equipped with a recess for screw fixing and heat-conducting double-sided adhesive pad.
- Compact dimensions: fits into the smallest spaces at only 13.5x13x3mm.
- Long life: 3-year warranty from LUMITRONIX, a trusted manufacturer in Germany.
FAQ about the SmartArray Q3+1 Dim2Warm LED point light source
- Can I dim the SmartArray Q3+1 Dim2Warm LED point light source?
Yes, the SmartArray Q3+1 Dim2Warm allows the light source to be dimmed, changing the colour temperature.
- Do I need special equipment to use the Dim2Warm function?
No, the Dim2Warm technology does not require any additional control device.
- How long does the SmartArray Q3+1 Dim2Warm LED point light source last?
This LED point light source has a guarantee of 3 years, which speaks for its longevity.
Experience cutting-edge LED technology with the LUMITRONIX SmartArray Q3+1 Dim2Warm LED point light source
The SmartArray Q3+1 Dim2Warm LED point light source from LUMITRONIX impresses with its sophisticated LED technology that delivers excellent light quality in addition to high efficiency. Ideal for luminaire manufacturers and industrial applications
The Dim2Warm technology of the Q3+1 series is a special highlight. It enables colour temperature behaviour similar to incandescent lamps when dimmed down. This is achieved by intelligent current switching. When dimming, the colour temperature becomes lower, producing warmer light with reduced brightness. Best of all: no additional control unit is needed!
World market leader Nichia - Our partnership guarantees quality and performance
We at LUMITRONIX are proud of our partnership with Nichia, the world market leader for LEDs. The Nichia LEDs used in this product in 3-step MacAdam binning offer an outstanding efficiency of up to 105lm/W. The result will inspire you: evenly distributed light. The result will inspire you: uniform white light and natural colour rendering of over 80 CRI.
Convenience and functionality - perfect for luminaire manufacturers and industrial applications
Thanks to the very small dimensions and the recesses on the PCB for screw fixing, mounting the Dim2Warm LED point light source from LUMITRONIX is extremely easy. In addition, the double-sided and heat-conducting adhesive pad provided ensures additional convenience and safety during installation.
Convincing product features
- Intuitive Dim2Warm technology: colour temperature behaviour similar to incandescent lamps when dimmed down
- Flexible colour temperatures: With art. No. 53687, 3000K to 2000K, for art. No. 53678, 2700K to 2000K
- High performance: Constant current LED module (350mA) with an efficiency of up to 105lm/W
- Quality light: Typical luminous flux of up to 315 and natural colour rendering with a CRI >80
- Compact dimensions: Only 13.5x13x3mm
- Easy installation: Thanks to recess for screw fixing and double-sided thermally conductive adhesive pad
LUMITRONIX - Our customer service makes the difference
Benefit from our expert support: as the operator of LEDs.de and LED specialist, we not only offer a wide range of products, but also solutions tailored to individual needs. With 20 years of experience and specialised high-end product lines, we are your competent partner.
FAQ about the SmartArray Q3+1 Dim2Warm LED point light source
- Do I need an additional control unit?
No, thanks to the Dim2Warm technology, no additional control device is necessary.
- What is the efficiency of this product?
The efficiency is up to 105lm/W.
- Are special tools required for mounting?
No, mounting is simple and straightforward thanks to recesses for screw fixing and a double-sided, heat-conducting adhesive pad.
Maximum performance in the smallest space - SmartArray Q3+1 Dim2Warm LED point light source
The SmartArray Q3+1 Dim2Warm LED point light source delivers optimum efficiency and exceptional light output. Developed by LUMITRONIX, it sets new standards in the field of Chip-On-Board LEDs (COB)
The SmartArray product line was developed especially for luminaire manufacturers and convinces with an excellent price-performance ratio, high efficiency and exquisite photometric properties. Particularly noteworthy is the innovative Dim2Warm technology. When the light is dimmed down, the colour temperature changes to incandescent lamp-like levels - for a homely atmosphere, without an additional control device.
Quality meets efficiency - The performance of the SmartArray Q3+1 Dim2Warm
Thanks to the first-class Nichia LEDs in 3-step MacAdam binning, the SmartArray Q3+1 Dim2Warm achieves an efficiency of up to 114 lm/W. With an output of 3W, the 13.5x13mm LED module unfolds luminous fluxes of up to 347lm. The compact module offers a wide range of applications, from designer luminaires to industrial high-performance luminaires.
Advantages and functions of the SmartArray Q3+1 Dim2Warm LED point light source
- Dim2Warm technology: incandescent-like colour behaviour when dimmed down
- Colour temperature: 5000K to 2000K
- Efficiency: Up to 114lm/W at 350mA constant current
- Luminous flux: Up to 315lm
- Colour rendering: Natural colour tone with a CRI >80
- Compact design: Dimensions of only 13.5x13x3mm
- Convenient mounting: Thanks to recesses for screw fixing and double-sided, heat-conducting adhesive pad
- Long life: 3-year warranty
Questions and answers about the SmartArray Q3+1 Dim2Warm LED point light source
- What is Dim2Warm technology?
Dim2Warm technology changes the colour temperature when the lighting is dimmed down to incandescent-like levels, creating a homely atmosphere.
- How big is the SmartArray Q3+1 Dim2Warm LED module?
The LED module has very compact dimensions of only 13.5x13x3mm.
- What is the benefit of the 3-year guarantee?
The guarantee confirms the high quality and durability of the product and provides security and service in case of need.
As a specialist for LED lighting solutions, LUMITRONIX stands for innovation, quality and sustainability. With over 20 years of experience and specialised high-end production lines in Germany, we offer customised solutions and products for both private and corporate customers. Our durable products contribute to economic as well as ecological sustainability and are part of our corporate responsibility.